Senior Product Marketing Manager
TheNewLead provides on-demand business contact information designed specifically to help individuals and organizations find and sell to targeted buyers. Thenewlead's business data and detailed contact information allows users to identify, research and access the right individuals at all levels of an organization.
If you are ready for a change, want to be a key contributor and join a high energy team please email complete resume and cover letter (identifying the position you are applying for) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thenewlead Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offers a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Senior Product Marketing Managers (Singapore)
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team at our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
Successful candidates will have significant experience in online consumer product marketing and marketing strategy. They will also be self-starters who can succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and respond to emerging opportunities in a constantly changing market.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for Thenewlead's online business contact directory and service
- Define and manage the new member acquisition strategy for Thenewlead's online free and paid services, including registration and upgrade processes
- Manage the business consumer website, including search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives
- Work with internal advertising sales, online advertising networks and the web team to support online advertising revenue
- Nurture future and existing members to help them realize the full benefits of Thenewlead's free and paid memberships
- Analyze and report on marketing effectiveness and member activity based on key metrics
- Write member case studies and other marketing materials as needed
- Minimum 5 years of solid, strategic product marketing and/or marketing experience in Web 2.0 consumer services such as social networking or online content sharing
- Understanding of consumer nurturing programs and email marketing
- Experience managing a marketing database and using email marketing tools
- Enthusiasm and a visionary zeal for creating a community of business people based on information sharing, open communication and business connections
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and experience with Eloqua and advertising networks a huge plus
- Proficient in segmenting, reporting and analysis of data; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Exceptional writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Enterprise Sales Managers (Singapore)
As a Singapore Sales Representative for Thenewlead.com, you will be selling a product that is as revolutionary to the way sales and marketing professionals do their jobs, and your success will be rewarded with an incentive plan targeted to double a competitive base salary. If you have a pioneering spirit and are looking for an opportunity to make a measurable impact on the success of a growing company, this is your next career move!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Evangelizing our solution, closing business, and driving market share.
- Attaining quarterly goals; quota targets
- Developing; running a territory or a market segment plan; implementing on both on a strategic tactical level
- Prospecting for new customers from target account lists, as well as, inbound leads
- Qualifying opportunities, and allocating time and resources accordingly
- Presenting and demonstrating our solution to prospective customers; prospects
- Managing prospect/customer evaluations and driving usage across organizations
- Scoping opportunity and developing; presenting proposals accordingly
- Closing business. Ensuring a positive prospect/customer experience
- Contributing best practices, collaboration, and team spirit with co-workers and teammates